Housekeeper is responsible for upkeep of the property in order to enhance and maintain its curb appeal. Upkeep of grounds, clubhouse and leasing office, but not limited to. The Housekeeper will also assist the rest of the staff, as directed, in their efforts to manage the community in an efficient manner.
Conduct all business in accordance with company Policy and Procedures, Tax Credit Regulations, Fair Housing Laws, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to multifamily housing.
- Attend and participates in training seminars as requested or required.
- Attend scheduled corporate management meetings.
- Cleans grounds and remove litter.
- Remove trash from office areas.
- Assist in the daily clean up and maintenance of the exterior of the property including grounds, breezeways, and all common areas.
- Assist in preparation ready units, including remove thrash from vacant units prior to make ready.
- Assist in cleaning of available units and models.
- Clean and maintain laundry facilities several times a day.
- Report all liability issues and property incidents to corporate office staff immediately.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction. Work Hours: Hours to be determined by Manager or Regional Property Manager based on the needs of the property. Housekeeper must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
- Word Processing/On-Site Rental System
- Full time hours – hourly position. Must be available on weekends for staffing needs and emergencies.
- Stand and walk or sit alternatively depending on specific needs of the day.
- Have occasional need to perform following physical activities: bend/stoop/squat, pick up litter, filing, climb stairs, inspect and show property, open and close doors, reach above shoulders, store/receive supplies.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: writing/typing, client communications, telephone communications, use of office equipment.
- Lifting/carrying cleaning supplies, vacuum, step stool, etc. 50-75lbs rare need; 25-50lbs occasional need; 1-25lbs. constant need
- Required to handle cleaning chemicals. Certain cleaning chemicals may require pre-mixing.